tactic formality levels

i have done 2 formations and the team find it awkward why is this? what do you have to do to get them to like the formation? i have used 4 4 2 diamond, i currently have been using 4 2 3 1 and my back up one against big teams is 4 5 1 and the only best positive comment on a formation which was only competent is the regular 4 4 2, if they find a formation awkward they wont play good no?

about 2/3 games only 5 games in, because i was aggressive to my team not beatin swansea loads where angry and fellaini ( i am everton ) said i am forcing him out the club most the time now i let my assistant do the team talks because its hard to get them right so i started from my last save ( the previous 2 i got beat or drew against sunderland and lost against swansea so because i made fellaini angry and a few others i went back to my last saved game wwhich was a few days before i went on holiday because i didnt wanna play the 2 games because i felt like a cheat replayin the games only because of the player issue i hardly ever do it and wont again if ya lose/draw then so be it, i had won 4 1 against sunderland and drew 0 0 with swansea now just stuck on what formation to use seein as you say it takes time for them to get used to it i may just stick with it i feel 4 2 3 1 is good because i sort of had my 4 defenders and 1 anchor and a defensive support midfielder for defendin and then the other 4 above can attack so i think i am covered to attack and defend...

To get familiarity higher it's probably better to have it on very high and none in special focus (i think it's called special focus, going off the top of my head and not got the game loaded)

It doesn't matter if you have a special focus set.

To get familiarity higher it's probably better to have it on very high and none in special focus (i think it's called special focus, going off the top of my head and not got the game loaded)
you on about work load? its already set to very high and i cant change it anyway why is this?

Archived