Most games unbeaten

I bet there is a thread somewhere (just couldn't find it) that lists the records of players.

I'm on a long unbeaten run right now (54 games) so I just thought that what is the record that anyone has gone without getting beaten? And I'm not looking for someone who cheats, but an honest unbeaten streak. I don't think that mine is anywhere near the longest, but I'm just interested.

I bet there is a thread somewhere (just couldn't find it) that lists the records of players.

I'm on a long unbeaten run right now (54 games) so I just thought that what is the record that anyone has gone without getting beaten? And I'm not looking for someone who cheats, but an honest unbeaten streak. I don't think that mine is anywhere near the longest, but I'm just interested.

I went unbeaten for an entire german season in all competitions, I cant even remember how many matches that was. The streak continued up until the following year when I lost to Arsenal in Chamions League final. In all the time I was with Bayern Munich I never lost a single match in the German Division. Which is why I had to flee to England for a challenge.

Thats really not down to my skill, its just down to how easy Germany was. My Highest in the EPL so far is 29.

Archived