Interface/back button issue

Similar to the player history one but as yet I haven't found a way to fix this one.

As a lower league team I like to have a look at the youth players released by Prem and Champo clubs each season. This can obviously be done by going into transfer history and selecting 'youth', however now when I look at a youth player, clicking back takes me back to all players released, rather than just youth ones, meaning I have to then select 'youth' from the drop down menu again. For teams that have released a high number of youth players, this is hugely annoying and I'm not sure why it has changed from previous versions.

Apologies if this has been brought up before, but does anyone know how to work around this?

it's very annoying. When you look at a player's profile, then his history, then his scout info and then have to go back through them all to get back to the first page, it can be very frustrating!

it's very annoying. When you look at a player's profile, then his history, then his scout info and then have to go back through them all to get back to the first page, it can be very frustrating!

Is there no fix for it?

It doesn't, may just be an issue with my computer. I've no idea why it had to change though, why can't it just go back to the previous list of players you were looking at? If I wanted to look at all players released from the club I'd have been on that page in the first place.

But you have a choice in preferences of using the old way or the new way, if neither works then yeh there must be something wrong, they haven't changed it they've just given you an extra option it's up to you which you use.

But you have a choice in preferences of using the old way or the new way, if neither works then yeh there must be something wrong, they haven't changed it they've just given you an extra option it's up to you which you use.
I don't think the new way sounds terribly intuitive, though. I don't think it should be the default, either.

My thoughts

Not in preferences you don't. I just don't understand why they changed the player profile history to reflect all pages you've visited (ie - personal to transfer info to career history etc) which is fair enough, but then here they've changed it to skip a page you've been on (transfer history > all players > youth > player X .... back button skips you back to 'all players').

I'm not following the logic here.

Archived