Thierry henry transfer

Is it possible/ easier to bring in MLS players on loan during thier off season?

I've not tried on FM12 yet, but I never see the AI doing this.

Like Beckham going to Milan on loan the other year, Donovan to Everton, Keane to Aston Villa, Henry to Arsenal etc.

I never see MLS players going out on loan during the January transfer window/ the MLS off season on FM...

I've tried to loan Donovan, but they made it clear they would not be willing to let this player go out on loan.. but that was at the start of the season.

I'm guessing the AI MLS clubs will be more willing to let their players go out on loan, during the January transfer window (in their off season)?

Helping their player to keep match fit/ sharper playing at a higher level.

SI doesn't have short-term loans included in the game at this time. Maybe next year, seeing as to how Klinsy has made it clear that MLS players need to be training during the off season to stay in the national pool.

But the problem is that the game should reflect RL and offer the top Designated Players in the USA to top clubs in Europe on short term loans in January. The question is not why the loans aren't being put into the database, we should all know that SI don't include short term loans into the database.

Archived