FM12: The Only Way Is Up

mshort22

Hello, most if not all of you do not not know me as I'm new to these forums but im here to give you a hopefully long and successfull career.

My career is going to be with Blyth Spartans who currently play in the Blue Square Bet North, I want to win the Champions League by the end of my career and I know that I may not be able to achieve that with Blyth but I'll give it my best anyway. I have only loaded the English leagues down to the Blue Square North/South on a large database with a number of other countries that are available to view only. I shall be giving you month by month updates as I go. :thup:

All there is know is for me to play, and you to enjoy. :)

End Of Pre-Season Report 2011/12

Results:

Blyth 1-2 Hartlepool

Blyth 2-0 Berwick

Blyth 3-1 Cowdenbeath

Blyth 3-3 Livingston

Blyth 2-0 Annan

An unusual amount of home games againest Scottish teams but I won't complain as the lads put in the effort in all of the frendlies and have some creditable results to show for it.

Transfers:

http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd426/mshort222/?action=view&current=BlythTransfers_History.png

I picked up a handful of Reunion players to bulk up the side and also signed Argentinian striker Dali Gomez who I am excited about at the age of just 22 so It'll be interesting to see how he develops. :D

So not too bad, finances are looking stable which is good and I believe that we have a squad that can really challenge this season.

Sorry for anyone who are interested but ive had a crash dump and the last save was at the start of the season and i was in mid-november so I wont be carrying this on.

Cheers for the interest though:)

Archived