Apparently not so good "Remove League" feature

I just notice that if you remove a playable league, the game will automatically "force retiring" a LOT of players, including real hot prospect players, players with quite reputation and the staff too. This including players and staff that previously was available and signed by human manager in his former club in former league.

In my save I have a very promising youngster in Watford on my eye-list. I move to Germany's Werder Bremen and notice that this youngster going on loan to Coventry.Then I removed English league and Wham.. I cannot click on this youngster profile anymore as like he has retired.

Question: If I re-enable English league, will he be available again ? (Mind you, his name is in Watford Transfer history this very season)

And another problem, how come all the 4 star coaches is retired too ? Why don't just made them free transfer again as they were before ?

Thanks for the attention.

Because by removing the league you have massively reduced the database size, as such the game will retire people until the database reaches the size it should be at. The game will always try to keep the same number of players and staff in the game for the leagues loaded and initial database size, adding or removing leagues changes the database size so the game has to do something to re-balance things, the likely hood is no that player will not suddenly come back into the game, he will be replaced with another regen, same for the coaches.

No, I am so far the Bundesliga now (December) :(

Besides, I will never be able to upload files due to internet restriction....

Still

Question: If I re-enable English league, will he be available again ? (Mind you, his name is in Watford Transfer history this very season)

My coaches was not regen. They are Patrick Kluivert, Fillippo Inzaghi and One former Brazilian Goalie I cannot remember :)

Archived