After Eight seasons in Bulgaria I need a new challenge...

Here's the deal folks, I managed Litex in Bulgaria for eight seasons winning the league every year and frequently appearing in the CL group stage (and once or twice the first KO round) however despite having a very healthy bank balance and good transfer budget I could never attract anybody decent, high potential youths from south america? Sure but with a strict non-EU rule that wasn't brilliant.

I am now looking for a new team to go for a long term game, I would like this team to be in a league with minimal if any squad/playing squad restrictions in terms of nationality... also preferrably the team would have a bit of financial backing and the ability to attract some decent players. I don't want to be in any of the massive leagues (england, spain, italy, france, germany) but would prefer a league similar to Bulgaria but as I said with less squad restrictions and the ability to attract half decent players over the age of 21. Doesn't necessarily have to be a European team.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance folks :D

Denmark has the same rules as in Holland. Though most teams in Denmark are facing economic problems. It is easy though to get success and get to the championship group stage (after few years) where the money is even if you are not picking FC København (only team with a bit of money and best team in the league). What you mean by half decent players I don't know, but you can attract quite good youth material from South America. What you then need to focus on is coaches and training facilities.

switzerland only allows you to have 5 non-eu in the 11 and 10 in the registered squad, plus you have a side like xamax or have foreground sugar daddy and although you don't have great starting money he does give you more in jan and future windows....can side could scandinavian players using 48 month installments!!

Archived