newbie questions

Hi all

Just download for iphone for first time and have a couple of early questions....

Is it possible to arrange friendlies?

Where do i find team instructions for tactics? All i have is the pitch view with player positions

Are we able to select individual player instructions?

Can you set up pen/free kick takers etc? if so where?

• SI Staff
Is it possible to arrange friendlies?

These are arranged automatically by your assistant manager.

Where do i find team instructions for tactics? All i have is the pitch view with player positions

Are we able to select individual player instructions?

Can you set up pen/free kick takers etc? if so where?

All these can be found in the tactics area for your club - found from the home page by:

Home -> Club -> Tactics

Then the right most option on the bottom bar will bring up a menu to allow you to move between the various tactics areas to set play instructions, set-piece takers etc.

I found them by accident actually last night!! :D

I was trying to scroll horizontally and vertically from one tactics screen to the other.....eventually i found the menu button!

In terms of friendlies...can you 'make' your assistant arrange more? I've only got two lined up!!

Hi there,

1) Plug your device into your computer

2) Start iTunes

3) Select your device within iTunes, from the Devices menu section over on the left

4) View the 'Apps' tab - selected from the top of the middle part of the screen, not the menu over on the left

5) Scroll down the screen to the 'File Sharing' area

6) Highlight 'FM 2012'

.dat files are your save games, and there can be up to 5 of them. The manually saved games are named fm_save1.dat through to fm_save4.dat with the name reflecting the save slot used (1 = top slot, 4 = bottom slot). hidden.dat is the current Automatic Save file on the device.

- Just highlight the ones you wish to delete and press delete or backspace (mac) on your keyboard.

- There is actually no real need to delete the saves as you can just save over them with other games.

• SI Staff
Hi David, would it be possible to interchange a save file between and iPhone and iPad this way as a kinda workaround to no cloud game saves?

Yes, this is the best way to share a save between two devices.

Archived