Everybody palyed for Algeria???

I'm playing Vitesse in the Dutch league, and this morning I got a problem.

When it goes to 2013/01/01, some player's history looks quite odd.

He played for a team called Algeria in Belgian pro league?

2jc6gat.jpg

The good news is I saved the game in late Dec, so I loaded it.

His history should be like this:

r27ouh.png

I checked many others players from different teams in different leagues, what I found is those who have transfered after I start the current save, will have a similar problem.

Anybody have the same problem?

I don't have anything like FMRTE, thus never did any modifications during runtime.

And this save was started just when I finished download from steam, no data modifications before.

Just applied "Susie Real Names for Clubs, Competitions and Awards Fix" for better experience.

Since the problem seems to be a club name issue, is this bit from your post not relevant :

" Just applied "Susie Real Names for Clubs, Competitions and Awards Fix" for better experience"

I don't think so.

Look at the transfer fee, it's free (should be 5.5M), how come a club name change have such kind of effect?

Plus, this only happens on player who have transfered once after the game started.

Finally, it occurs on Jan/01, whcih is tranditianaly the date to update save game data.

• 11 months later...
  • Administrators

Have you scanned your computer with an anti-virus program at any point? Especially when the game is open? This can sometimes remove important temp files which corrupt the games history I'm afraid.

Archived