22 million in the bank and financial status is still showing as insecure

Right i have a career with fulham, i have 22 mill in the bank due to selling players, but my status is still showing as insecure despite me making a 2.8 mill profit last month. The board injected 250k to help with running costs which i dont need. Is this a bug?

I wonder if it's to do with the size of your loan debt?

I have 11m in the bank with Bolton, am spending less than half of my wage budget and just got promotion to the premier league, but my status is still listed as 'insecure' and i'm constantly hearing references to how 'cash-strapped' we are :-|

Right i have a career with fulham, i have 22 mill in the bank due to selling players, but my status is still showing as insecure despite me making a 2.8 mill profit last month. The board injected 250k to help with running costs which i dont need. Is this a bug?

You made a 2.8m profit last month but how much did you make selling players? Presuming it was more than 2.8m than you would have made a loss without selling the players and you can't sell players every month.

What about loans? Do you have any outstanding? How much in total? How much do you repay each month?

About 178 million in debt but its a loan from the chairman that doesn't need paying back till next year in lump sums of 800k a month.

Just had a cash injection of 3.7 million to save the club from receivership, despite me having 20 million in the bank and making a profit each month (without selling players), just doesn't make sense

Archived