Question about Add/Remove League

Let´s say I download a new and custom league, like the Cyprus league. Can I add it to my current savegame using this new feature?

My answer would be no because the game loaded is on a different database i.e. no cyprus league the same way that any other editor change isn't save game compatible, you would have to start again

Additional question - does the game age and develop real players if a league is loaded several seasons into a save, or does it, I dunno, fill them with regens or something.

The game develops players has if they were loaded i.e. adds regens and retires anyone that it thinks would have retired if loaded

First Question- No I don't think you can, you have to start a new game with that league loaded.

Second Question- It fills them with both, depending on how far in you are. Say you are 5 seasons in and you add Italy. Players such as Del Piero might not be in there because they have retired. But younger real players such as Marco Verratti will. But if you are 40 seasons in then yes, it will fill the teams with regens.

First Question- No I don't think you can, you have to start a new game with that league loaded.

Second Question- It fills them with both, depending on how far in you are. Say you are 5 seasons in and you add Italy. Players such as Del Piero might not be in there because they have retired. But younger real players such as Marco Verratti will. But if you are 40 seasons in then yes, it will fill the teams with regens.

What do you mean,with that league loaded? The whole point of this feature is to add leagues after you´ve started a new game

What do you mean,with that league loaded? The whole point of this feature is to add leagues after you´ve started a new game

When you set up a new game and you get the list of leagues to chose to load in full after that it is only possible to load leagues that were on the list to begin with, hence why you would have to start a new game to be able to add any downloaded leagues whether it be a new nation or english lower teirs

Archived