Players Agent Doesnt Like Me!

I am currently playing as Sunderland in my first season, and the board just made some extra transfer funds available. I have been playing a formation that depends on a Defensive Midfielder, but I dont have a dedicated player who can play that position. As such i have decided to sign one ready for the Jan transfer window.

My scouts found a player who they say should be considered a definite purchase, so I made an offer and had it accepted. However, despite the scout report saying the player would be interested in joining our club (and also having the filter set to filter out unreasonable targets), it says that the player does not wish to negotiate at this time.

If I click on the agent name, under the list of disliked managers, my name appears!

What have I done to annoy this guy so much that he wont even negotiate with me? And more to the point, where is the "Bribe" button to allow me to smooth things over a little?

I am currently playing as Sunderland in my first season, and the board just made some extra transfer funds available. I have been playing a formation that depends on a Defensive Midfielder, but I dont have a dedicated player who can play that position. As such i have decided to sign one ready for the Jan transfer window.

My scouts found a player who they say should be considered a definite purchase, so I made an offer and had it accepted. However, despite the scout report saying the player would be interested in joining our club (and also having the filter set to filter out unreasonable targets), it says that the player does not wish to negotiate at this time.

If I click on the agent name, under the list of disliked managers, my name appears!

What have I done to annoy this guy so much that he wont even negotiate with me? And more to the point, where is the "Bribe" button to allow me to smooth things over a little?

It's hidden under the agents fee button. ;)

Archived