editor not linked

When you start your new game when picking the database there is a section called Extra Data Files you need to tick the box called change. Once you have done this all your edited files will be on screen and you tick which ones you want to use in your new game.

Can anyone help me find the FM2012 editor? i need step by step instuctions as i have looked everywhere and nothing. I using stream if that helps? i going into common files football manager 2012 and then theres no link to editor as someone told me.

Can anyone help me find the FM2012 editor? i need step by step instuctions as i have looked everywhere and nothing. I using stream if that helps? i going into common files football manager 2012 and then theres no link to editor as someone told me.

The editor has to be downloaded separately once the main game has been installed, have you done this? See below:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279217-FM-2012-Downloading-The-Editor-amp-Resource-Archiver

Go on to Steam and under Library, click on the drop down menu which says All Games. Click on Tools and somewhere on the list will be Football Manager 2012 editor. Right click on the name and click Install. Once installed you can either launch it by right clicking on the Editor in the Tools list or you can create a desktop shortcut, or if on a Mac right click on the Editor icon in the dock once running and click Keep in Dock.

Archived