FM12 The perils of going on holiday

I don't think they view it negative in any way. I holiday in between every match and there are some users on here that set their teams up and holiday through every match.

You wont be able to holiday through matches any more on fm12, it caused stability issues according to a si employee that I noticed had posted in a big thread about it a couple of days ago.

You wont be able to holiday through matches any more on fm12, it caused stability issues according to a si employee that I noticed had posted in a big thread about it a couple of days ago.

You can holiday through a match if you do not go past the submit team button.

I think he said that it was when you would holiday any time in a game, which I used to do quite a lot when 4-5 up after 50-60 minutes.

You can holiday through a match if you do not go past the submit team button.

I didn't realize that was the case as I hadn't tried it for myself on the demo, good to know it's still possible in some way, even though it means I can't use my old trick of letting the Ass. man take the second half when I'm getting beat badly at half time now.:(

I didn't realize that was the case as I hadn't tried it for myself on the demo, good to know it's still possible in some way, even though it means I can't use my old trick of letting the Ass. man take the second half when I'm getting beat badly at half time now.:(

I occasionally holiday during a game if I am annoyed at my team losing heavily.

There was a recent thread about not being able to go on holiday during a match here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/277512-Can-t-go-on-holiday-on-match-day-during-game-Please-restore-this-feature!!!

The only really negative thing about holidaying is that you have no control over what your assman gets up to. If he's a world class coach it's not much of a problem but if you're in the lower leagues with poorly rated staff then it's not advisable as you'll usually end up with disgruntled players as your assman doesn't tend to praise players all that much.

Although saying that, you could get away with it in FM11 more than you used to be able to.

Archived