windowed mode fm12 vs fm11

just had a blast on the demo as have been away all weekend and well my question is why on FM11 when i go into windowed mode it looks all perfect and everything fits in windowed mode but when i use windowed mode on fm12 its blurry and half the side of the interface is missing as if the game interface is to big for my windowed mode. Im not to sure if this explains what it is i mean but i was just wondering if there was a solution to this?

I tried using the search function but loads of threads popped up which have been created over the weekend and i dont have the time to search every one individually so am hoping someone can help as i always play windowed mode.

cheers.

I have the same thing.

I have a 17 inch laptop and play windowed. I can play FM12d at one particular window size - no probs. Any alteration to the width or height from this one size that works means things no longer can be clicked, many parts are hidden and it basically can't be played.

I figure its a problem with the dynamic windows thing FM12 has.

For example, if I maximize my window, the display reverts to what might be the size of a 20 or 22 inch screen, thus much of the right hand and bottom info and buttons are inaccessible.

My suggestion - just play around with the window size, at probably close to minimum you should be able to get everything in the window.

Didn't work for me.

The effect I have, if you can picture this, is when I start increasing the width or height or both from the minimum window size the FM display area increases at a much quicker rate so that it stretches itself over what woudl be a very big monitor. But the monitor isn't that big. And teh buttons don't press, as if they are in the wrong spot.

Anyway, not a big bother for me, since I can play it at the smallest possible window size.

Archived