My Proper Save

I've downloaded the FM12 demo as Crawley Town and you're only able to select one nation. Just wanted to know that when the full game comes out will i 1. be able to added the likes of the Spanish, French, Italian leagues ect. 2. be able to carry on with my save even if i installed the new patches when they're released?

Thanks

I've downloaded the FM12 demo as Crawley Town and you're only able to select one nation. Just wanted to know that when the full game comes out will i 1. be able to added the likes of the Spanish, French, Italian leagues ect. 2. be able to carry on with my save even if i installed the new patches when they're released?

Thanks

yes you can carry on your save and add leagues as normail, you will have full game features, BUT your player database will be limited to the demo's one, so if you are planning a long save, i suggest you start a fresh when the full game comes out

so even if i added say the spanish top league and get teams like barca ect i would be able to sign messi, villa ect? sorry don't understand what you mean :)

If this is in reply to Rub Rub's post. He means you can add leagues to make them playable but because of the small database not all youth and reserves and non-important staff will be loaded. Which will limit the amount of regens into the game aswell, so for a long career save it would be advised to start fresh to load a bigger database

If this is in reply to Rub Rub's post. He means you can add leagues to make them playable but because of the small database not all youth and reserves and non-important staff will be loaded. Which will limit the amount of regens into the game aswell, so for a long career save it would be advised to start fresh to load a bigger database

Would i still get a decent amount of regens? like enough to be competetive in competitions?

Would i still get a decent amount of regens? like enough to be competetive in competitions?

it shouldnt effect regens.

an example is martin kelly of liverpool, i started the french league on the demo and he isnt in the game because of the database (however im guessing if you chose the english one he would be) if you where to continue your save in the full game, and load the english league, he still wouldnt be there as its still using the demo database and it will create new players to make up numbers in the english league.

So if you want to have 'all' players ie. martin kelly etc then when the full game comes out, you will have to start a new game with the normal to huge database as opposed to the limited demo one.

an example is martin kelly of liverpool, i started the french league on the demo and he isnt in the game because of the database (however im guessing if you chose the english one he would be) if you where to continue your save in the full game, and load the english league, he still wouldnt be there as its still using the demo database and it will create new players to make up numbers in the english league.

So if you want to have 'all' players ie. martin kelly etc then when the full game comes out, you will have to start a new game with the normal to huge database as opposed to the limited demo one.

Right, okay. But wouldnt adding la liga, ligue 1, SPL ect automatically add them to my database? or am i just being silly lol

Right, okay. But wouldnt adding la liga, ligue 1, SPL ect automatically add them to my database? or am i just being silly lol

ah Martin Kelly is a 1st team regular at Liverpool now so if he adds the EPL to his saved game when he plays the full game, Martin Kelly will show up.

the demo just uses a small database so when he adds in other leagues he will still have a small databse but will have all the 1st team squad players from those leagues. Also a fair amount of regens also, but just not as many as you would if you have a large database of course

ah Martin Kelly is a 1st team regular at Liverpool now so if he adds the EPL to his saved game when he plays the full game, Martin Kelly will show up.

the demo just uses a small database so when he adds in other leagues he will still have a small databse but will have all the 1st team squad players from those leagues. Also a fair amount of regens also, but just not as many as you would if you have a large database of course

Another question, would i still be able to get job offers of barca, real ect when i add the spanish leagues?

Archived