Agression dropping?

A minor issue as this is an attribute I care very little about, but I'm curious to find out what could've caused this, don't believe I've ever seen this happening before? :confused:

AntnioFernandesProfile_Attributes.jpg

He has been tutored recently, but it ended about a month ago, and it was by a player with 14 in Aggression, so it's not like it was a huge influence to decrease it.

... though as I'm writing this, I just remembered I officially warned him recently for a particularly bad tackle that resulted in a red card. If that's what caused it, then it's a really nice touch to the game. I didn't know he had such respect for me that I'd cause him to change his own personality through a simple warning, though. :D

... though as I'm writing this, I just remembered I officially warned him recently for a particularly bad tackle that resulted in a red card. If that's what caused it, then it's a really nice touch to the game. I didn't know he had such respect for me that I'd cause him to change his own personality through a simple warning, though.
This. He took your warning seriously, and thereby will be playing a bit less agressive from now on. And true, it is a nice touch from SI :)

Archived