Things I want to see in FM 2013

Hello all,

I'm a huge fan of FM since the 97/98 edition and every year I play something like 3000h with different team. But since the beginning, something missing in this game, the total control of the club, his infrastructure , stade, sponsors, etc... like in LFP manager. My dream is a mix of the database and gameplay experience of FM and the "sim city football club" side of LFP manager. Am I the only one?

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand anyway what I'm trying to say :p

Good game everyone

back on topic

what your describing is not a football manager game, but more of a Board Member, a manager has no say regarding infrastrucutre at a club, design of a stadium, sponsors etc etc

NEW THIS YEAR!

Board Member 2012

- Sack your manager after a handful of losses

- Get that Tampon sponsor for the rough periods

- Sick of playing in london? Build a stadium in Milton Keynes

- Hire bar staff, ticket sellers and a mascot

- And many more features and unlockables!

back on topic

what your describing is not a football manager game, but more of a Board Member, a manager has no say regarding infrastrucutre at a club, design of a stadium, sponsors etc etc

NEW THIS YEAR!

Board Member 2012

lol, who would be on the cover artwork though? Lovable rogue Ken Bates, miserable billionaire Roman Abramovich?

we havn't even got FM 2012 yet o_0

I know That the things I want to see are not in the 2012 edition, and I give a year for the dev to see this :p

Neither FM97-98

Lol , don't play with words, before 2004 and the split of eidos and sega, it was Championship Manager ok. Be constructive please

back on topic

NEW THIS YEAR!

Board Member 2012

And why not? It's a game after all, a simulation ok, but I know for sure that many players would loves to have more control on the club that a real manager have in reality.

If you don't want to, in LFP manager for example, you can let this part to your assistant, and focus on your job of manager.

It's the 2nd time I refer to lfp manager, the game suck, but the gestion part is awesome. Like I say at the beginning, I dream of a game between those two made by Sport Interactive of course :D

For the older, an old game on Amiga : http://www.abandonware-france.org/ltf_abandon/ltf_jeu.php?id=1058 (1992) give the possibility to manage your team of course, and to buy places in your stade, better infrastructure, stages, sponsors, etc...

• SI Staff
And why not? It's a game after all, a simulation ok, but I know for sure that many players would loves to have more control on the club that a real manager have in reality.

I think its a reasonable idea .... but ... not for FMH, it'd really be a seperate game in itself and the challenges involved would be very different to those of a management game and more akin to say 'Theme Park'.

If you don't mind a very casual/unrealistic approach - Kairosoft's football manage-'em-up Pocket League Story might interest you ... I quite enjoyed it myself and it was a neat 'take' on the genre imho.

it'd really be a seperate game in itself and the challenges involved would be very different to those of a management game and more akin to say 'Theme Park'..

It could be an option you can put or not. I'm agree with you with you that in lfp it's more like "theme park football manager" because there are too many things. The essential options should be the stade (buy more places, a giant screen, a better pitch etc...) and some Youth Center you can put in another country. Anyway it's just a fan dreams, thanks for the answer ;)

It would take up so much memory and time it would be too big for an option. Really I think it shouldn't be in the FMH series as we aim for realism and it seems a bit child-friendly adding in upgrade stadium pitch etc... in my opinion and it isn't something that is realistic as you as the manager do not control that.

Archived