FMO Awards 2005

Deano

The FMO Awards 2005â„¢

A touch late, apologies for that, but the annual contreversy seesion is back.

I have listed the categories below that are up for grabs, you can post any others that you think should be included.

All votes need to be in by Tuesday 28th Feb 2006 23:59 GMT, and the award ceremony will take place on Sunday 5th March 20:00 GMT

The categories (at present are)

Funniest User in FMO:

Most Respected User in FMO:

Most Helpful User in FMO:

Best Manager in FMO:

Worst Manager in FMO:

Best Mod/Helper in FMO:

"Ed:That one should be interesting icon_rolleyes.gif"

Best Host in FMO:

Best Newcomer to FMO:

Biggest Contribution to FMO:

Most Entertaining Clan Thread in FMO:

Most Entertaining User Reports in Clan Threads in FMO:

Most Organised Clan in FMO:

Best Regular in FMO:

Best Website associated to FMO:

FMO Clan of the Year 2005â„¢:

FMO User of the Year 2005â„¢:

All votes need to mailed to me (address in my profile) and the mail needs to have the following subject line, otherwise it won't be counted :

FMO Awards Voting Slip - <Your Board Username>

If the mail address you send the mail from doesn't match your profile then you need to contact me via MSM, to avoid any sad orphans trying to pass themselves off as someone else.

You can't vote for yourself OR the clan you play in.

Anyone who wants to help out on the Awards Night or has any other ideas, then mail me, msm me for post in here.

Off you go then icon_smile.gif

Good luck to you all

Cheers Deano icon_smile.gif

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FMO Awards 2005â„¢

A touch late, apologies for that, but the annual contreversy seesion is back.

I have listed the categories below that are up for grabs, you can post any others that you think should be included.

All votes need to be in by Tuesday 28th Feb 2006 23:59 GMT, and the award ceremony will take place on Sunday 5th March 20:00 GMT

The categories (at present are)

Funniest User in FMO:

Most Respected User in FMO:

Most Helpful User in FMO:

Best Manager in FMO:

Worst Manager in FMO:

Best Mod/Helper in FMO:

"Ed:That one should be interesting icon_rolleyes.gif"

Best Host in FMO:

Best Newcomer to FMO:

Biggest Contribution to FMO:

Most Entertaining Clan Thread in FMO:

Most Entertaining User Reports in Clan Threads in FMO:

Most Organised Clan in FMO:

Best Regular in FMO:

Best Website associated to FMO:

FMO Clan of the Year 2005â„¢:

FMO User of the Year 2005â„¢:

All votes need to mailed to me (address in my profile) and the mail needs to have the following subject line, otherwise it won't be counted :

FMO Awards Voting Slip - <Your Board Username>

If the mail address you send the mail from doesn't match your profile then you need to contact me via MSM, to avoid any sad orphans trying to pass themselves off as someone else.

Anyone who wants to help out on the Awards Night or has any other ideas, then mail me, msm me for post in here.

Off you go then icon_smile.gif

Good luck to you all

Cheers Deano icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Deano, I know it says you cannot vote for your own clan but what about individual members for your clan in relation to the individual awards?

icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vote whoring already icon_mad.gif

Best Mod/Helper in FMO: Andy_H , no one else is ever around icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you can vote for members that play in your clan as long as you don't vote for yourself and your clan in the clan awards (i.e Best Clan : EFB).

Clear this up for me angryfire.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Deano, I know it says you cannot vote for your own clan but what about individual members for your clan in relation to the individual awards?

icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah that's fine

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dogs:

i'll make my annual return to make sure the right votes go to the right spots icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, like every year, we know who wont have won then icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif hehe

the EUC and Scots Sunday will be in, just make sure our table is well kitted out with beers and loose woman.

i guess Fat Rics Scots Sunday will be next to us??

in that case we want a few bowls of nuts to hit them with.

thanks the EUC/Scots Sunday boys icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

4 minutes till it all kicks off , I think im gonna go grab my seat at the EFB table icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What if we don't want you at our table you traitor and constant slagging of our host!!!!! icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

Don't bother, we don't want you sitting with us icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your all probably drunk already ! Rouchie will no doubt be sitting with some drink in his hand and you on something icon_biggrin.gifangryfire.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

Mate your making it should like I have a heroin problem or something ffs icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you said it not me icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Please Mr Hepburn may I take a seat at the EFB table icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As long as you keep your mouth shut boy. icon_smile.gif

Due to me being on a course all last week.

And due to the most random voting I have ever seen, for instance one guy with one post on FMO currently has 2 votes for User of the Year.

You can carry on getting p**sed until 20:30, while I try and add all this bollo*ks up icon_smile.gif

Sorry for the delay.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

Due to me being on a course all last week.

And due to the most random voting I have ever seen, for instance one guy with one post on FMO currently has 2 votes for User of the Year.

You can carry on getting p**sed until 20:30, while I try and add all this bollo*ks up icon_smile.gif

Sorry for the delay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tactical voting.............never

My favourite so far is the the numpty who has pretty much filled hist voting slip with the first names of people rather than their UserID icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Name and Shame these people Deano icon_biggrin.gif

My favourite so far is the the numpty who has pretty much filled hist voting slip with the first names of people rather than their UserID icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Name and Shame these people Deano icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think I did for a\ couple cause I could remember theyre username icon_rolleyes.gif

Indeed icon_smile.gif

It was you tbh

It was you tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

stop lieing Steff you know it was you ya tube !

Right, votes counted, phone lines are closed. Thankfully no voting scandals, although one award was close to it.

10 mins to start time, anyone who wants to present an award contact me on MSM. Off to satisfy my nicotine addiction, back in 5.

stop lieing Steff you know it was you ya tube ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lieing?

Didn't they teach you english at your posh Edinburgh school?

stop lieing Steff you know it was you ya tube ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lieing?

Didn't they teach you english at your posh Edinburgh school? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously not , your schools through in weegieland are so much better !

I wonder how many awards Andy_H will get , Im taking bets . Anyone willing to gamble on andy not getting an Award ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'll bet £50 on him getting none icon_razz.gif

I wonder how many awards Andy_H will get , Im taking bets . Anyone willing to gamble on andy not getting an Award ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'll bet £50 on him getting none icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would not expect anything less. icon_cool.gif

Yeah, I'll bet £50 on him getting none icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will take that bet :p (Think ive had too much already tonight)

There were some right random votes in this, like all categories, but here we go ....

3rd BelfastNiall, Steff, SpaceCowboy, Ligs, AndyH, Dunga

2nd FatRic

But the clear winner for Funnyman of the Year is .....

STABWEST

Congratulations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

none of Fat Rics mob in ????????? icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes stuck in the door and his clan are behind him !

Archived