Think my team is full of Balotellis

I think they are all on their ipads.:mad:

Ok might be a slight blown out of proportion by myself but everytime I check my assistants team-talk feed back all I get is my players didn't seem to be listening, no I would love to be able to know this whilst I am doing my team-talk so I could most probably throw a football boot at them to get their attention.

Whether i've said well done for beatting a better team or telling them I'm dissapointed for throwing away a lead. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but an option to scream at players for not listening would be great.

Maybe talk to them direct? Be harsher in your team talks and mix it up a bit. Also I look for 4 things when signing a player, regardless of who they are. Work Rate, Team Work, Determination and Personality. Any any stat is below 15 I don't buy, unless their young and have promise. Look for a good personality that fits in with my team. Normally determined and professional, basically nothing bad.

I think they are all on their ipads.:mad:

Ok might be a slight blown out of proportion by myself but everytime I check my assistants team-talk feed back all I get is my players didn't seem to be listening, no I would love to be able to know this whilst I am doing my team-talk so I could most probably throw a football boot at them to get their attention.

Whether i've said well done for beatting a better team or telling them I'm dissapointed for throwing away a lead. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but an option to scream at players for not listening would be great.

you will be pleased to hear that the option to set tone in your voice is available in FM12, lets hope it is successfully integrated so our players no longer daydream during talks :)

I know some people would want it becuase of how many clicks etc. but something a bit more elaberate with the team talks would be nice. In rl the manager see's his players and can see the players respons to what is said, he doesn't have to wait until after the game to ask his assistant how did that go.

An instant report should do, so if your team is losing at half-time and you scream at the player 'Where's the passion, Lads' and before you press to go back to the match you could see a report and it may say your striker isn't listening, you would instantly know you have to keep an eye on him or haul him off.

I know some people would want it becuase of how many clicks etc. but something a bit more elaberate with the team talks would be nice. In rl the manager see's his players and can see the players respons to what is said, he doesn't have to wait until after the game to ask his assistant how did that go.

An instant report should do, so if your team is losing at half-time and you scream at the player 'Where's the passion, Lads' and before you press to go back to the match you could see a report and it may say your striker isn't listening, you would instantly know you have to keep an eye on him or haul him off.

You don't need to see assistant report. If you keep the team's motivation window open during a match, you can see the changes after your team talk.

"nothing specific noted" and "didn't seem to be listening" are two of the most misunderstood phrases in FM...

why do you need someone else to tell you what you can see for yourself? Like Athos says, check the motivation widget after 4 minutes or after you kick-off for the second half, you can see who is "motivated" from the off (i.e. because of your team-talk) and after the game you can see your players' morale... that's a reliable indicator of the sort of effect your post-match team-talk has had...

Archived