Making me angry

My team are too damn inconsistant :mad: im everton finished 6th last season :D and now i brought in quite a few squad players and now they cant put two wins together . For example i lose to Dundee UTd 2-0 at home after beating fulham 4-0 and then beat Dundee 3-0 away. Argh and then i cant get a win against stoke but then i beat arsenal, i know it can be realistic but its killing me and making me hatefull :p .

Otherwise having fun getting 6th on last day and selling arteta for 12.75m and buying hazard for 12.5, oh and getting thiago alcantra on a free as well FTW :D

Anyone have any experience like this

Doesn't sound like a gelling problem to me. I'd guess you're playing a too defensive starting strategy, you did reasonable in your first season, so weaker teams will set up more defensive, especially when they're playing in liverpool.

Gelling problems would be unlikely with owen and johnson anyway.

It seems like the game just counts how many new players you sign, not who you put in the 1st XI.

I'm pretty sure the game counts who you play. Try signing 10 players, then taking non of them to your first league match. Your assistent manager will notice no gelling problems.

Argh and then i cant get a win against stoke but then i beat arsenal,

There is a very simple explanation behind this: it seems to me that you are playing a more cautious type of tactic/strategy which is good when you play against attacking teams (like Arsenal) but won't necesarily work well against a tight/defensive team (like Stoke). Playing these type of scenarios require different approaches, thus giving the whole Tactical Creator a purpose... ;)

There is a very simple explanation behind this: it seems to me that you are playing a more cautious type of tactic/strategy which is good when you play against attacking teams (like Arsenal) but won't necesarily work well against a tight/defensive team (like Stoke). Playing these type of scenarios require different approaches, thus giving the whole Tactical Creator a purpose... ;)

its too late , my results annoyed me so i gave up because it was just making me in an even worse mood

Archived