FMHi 2011 Discount at the App Store

Hello guys.

As you know I'm a fan of this game and keep spreading the word and talking about it to my friends. They plan to purchase the 2012 when it reaches the App Store later this year. However, they would like the chance to start playing right now, without investing too so that would allow for them to purchase the 2012 as well at full price when it comes out.

Is there any chance to see a discount in the 2011 anytime soon at the App Store? I know there was a sale in July 28th, but the current version is at the end of its life cycle, with the new one already announced to be released before Christmas. The start of the new football season in most European countries creates a newfound motivation to play FMH. Going for a discount now could be a good way to boost sales and still cash on the current version before the release of the next one that surely will be a major success.

What do you think? Any chance for this to happen anytime soon?

good point though. I literally just came and registered here because Ive just got an iPad and wanted to know whether it's worth purchasing fmh 2011 when I know the 2012 version will be here in a couple month. And I'm sure it is worth it (I've never played it yet even on my iPhone) but I don't really want to have to spend £6.99 on it.

Yes it is, you'll have hours and hours of entertainment and gameplay for the next two months that's costing you £3.50 a month. When the new version comes out you'll be ready to take up the challenge again and check out all the new features and tweaks that Marc has put in. If you have any questions about the game Marc and the SI team always answer them - I've rarely known developers give the level of interaction and help that you get here. Now you have an iPad, why deprive yourself of two months of one of the best games there is on the iOS platform?

Archived