WTF!!!! Something is wrong here

OK, Something is wrong here. Lampard, Terry and Ashley cole in my save for chelsea have all just been ommited for the europeanchampionsip 23 man sqaud though they all won the league with me and had overall ratings above 7, instead the only player who got picked for england out of my sqaud was Ryan Bertnard and he only managed to get 8 league games whiles the others had got 30+. I JUST DONT GET IT, THATS JUST STUPID...... also bosingwa and Dmytro Chygrynskiy had class season and they didnt get picked either. Even darren bent who scored 30 goals for sunderland in a season didnt get picked. The AI is seriously Dumb. What going on there Is it a Bug? Please fix this for FM12

As far as I know, AI international managers pick based on ability (star rating in scout/coach reports (CA)), never form. So, presumably there are other players available for selection that the game deems more able. Who got picked instead of your players?

EDIT: Could certainly also be the withdrawal bug, as Cougar2010 is suggesting.

Yeah mate i think your right..... I withdrew the players i just mentioned when they had a friendly in march and withdrwn from international team is still on their status. Its got to be because in the game John terry and Ashley Cole are better than Ledley King and Ryan Bertnard by far. Is there anyway of fixing this?

Archived