Starting a new career list

I wanted to start this thread because plan to make a new career but don't know what to do or who to be, also i would like advise on how to start the game, for example usually i start by looking at the weak points in the squad and filling them with better players, recently this tactic hasn't work, just to note, i always try playing int he lower leagues, another issue for me is training schedules i don't know how they work full stop. Lastly i could also do with a brief bit of info on the importance of certain staff e.g. coach's, youth coach's and fitness coach's. So basically this is me and you making a list of things i could to do to improve my game, may i also note i am on fm 10 as my fm 11 broke sadly :(

SO. MANY. BUGS [/Whining fools]

no actually :S my sister took a huff and threw it on the floor were my my dog decided to sprint acorss and it got badly scratched and when i tried it later it wouldn't load up :( and thanks for the help :)

no actually :S my sister took a huff and threw it on the floor were my my dog decided to sprint acorss and it got badly scratched and when i tried it later it wouldn't load up :( and thanks for the help :)

I haven't seen anything on the news about a guy who murdered his sister and the dog, so I can only assume you're a very tolerant individual!

I haven't seen anything on the news about a guy who murdered his sister and the dog, so I can only assume you're a very tolerant individual!

Haha yes i am, neither were in the house when i came back and my dog has puppy eyes and i guess you just can't stay mad at that...my sister on the other hand as been spoken to since and has been warned and fined for the breakage of disc haha

Archived