How long before preferred formation changes ?

Hey guys, after 26 games in charge my profile still tells me that my preferred formation is 4-4-2, despite never using this tactic, in about 80% of my games I have lined up with a 4-5-1. So it got me thinking, how many games do I need to play (assuming all with the same formation) before my preferred formation is set to this tactic ?

• 1 year later...

Keyzer are you still using the same tactic nowaday (October 2012), can you tell me your player role. I always see AI use 451/41221/433, but it's always say either 'their change their tactic to 41221 or 451' during final 20 minutes (I assume they roaming), but yesterday after playing this game for forever, AI said 'they change to 433'. I never get to set 451/41221/433 that AI would say its 433 its always 41221. I think its key to Barcelona tactic because by default 451 is a formation for counterattack I guest not simple short pass from keeper to opponent goalpost. The best i could get for passing game is with 4231 2WB(D),2CD(D),2DLP(D),3AP(A),AF(A). The role is even but the player strength are not (Opps sorry this all irrelevant). I'm dying for 433. Pardon my english and sorry for the long post. TQ

I always play in a 451 formation, and mine change in the first season, before Xmas i think.

The only thing stupid, is... on the graphic it shows a 451 formation, but in the text says that my prefer formation is 433.

Keyzer are you still using the same tactic nowaday (October 2012), can you tell me your player role. I always see AI use 451/41221/433, but it's always say either 'their change their tactic to 41221 or 451' during final 20 minutes (I assume they roaming), but yesterday after playing this game for forever, AI said 'they change to 433'. I never get to set 451/41221/433 that AI would say its 433 its always 41221. I think its key to Barcelona tactic because by default 451 is a formation for counterattack I guest not simple short pass from keeper to opponent goalpost. The best i could get for passing game is with 4231 2WB(D),2CD(D),2DLP(D),3AP(A),AF(A). The role is even but the player strength are not (Opps sorry this all irrelevant). I'm dying for 433. Pardon my english and sorry for the long post. TQ

Archived