Strange money issue

So I'm in year 2023 on my game, I've never used any editing software etc. My issue is during this past off-season I noticed alot of my players values went up by a few million even those who weren't playing much. Upon further investigation the transfer fees I payed (in some cases years ago) also show higher values. For instance my star STC was bought for 20 million six years ago, but now in his profile it shows 23 million. Also now when I win a CL group stage match I receive 800,000 instead of the 676,000 or whatever it normally is. It seems all monetary values have gone up. Weird. I haven't change currency type at all or anything like that. Anyone else had this?

So I'm in year 2023 on my game, I've never used any editing software etc. My issue is during this past off-season I noticed alot of my players values went up by a few million even those who weren't playing much. Upon further investigation the transfer fees I payed (in some cases years ago) also show higher values. For instance my star STC was bought for 20 million six years ago, but now in his profile it shows 23 million. Also now when I win a CL group stage match I receive 800,000 instead of the 676,000 or whatever it normally is. It seems all monetary values have gone up. Weird. I haven't change currency type at all or anything like that. Anyone else had this?

Was there any add-ons or clauses for the player payment. Say £20m upfront then extra on performance (i.e goals or international call ups?). So it may have initially showed £20m for the first payment, then only raised when certain clauses were met and paid for?

change the currency again...mine had gotten mixed up somehow and showed players receiving 250k per week instead of say 115k...but i m pretty sure that u get 800k per won goup stage game..

Didnt the CL money get changed in one of the patches because it actually got increrased IRL?
Well it was odd it still showed the Pound as the currency but in the preferences it was euros. odd, but fixed.

yep thats wat happened to me once...there isnt that much of a difference between euros and pounds...mine was some chinese thing i think and i almost went mad lolz

Archived