Better transfer budget/finances for 2012 please

Having played this great game since its release several years ago I am frustrated that the following hasnt been addressed.....

at the end of a season you get informed of the new sponsorship deals etc etc however why does it take sooooooooooooooooo long for the board to provide you with your new transfer budget(realistically it should be immediately as you can target players/staff well before the window opens and get deals in place).....as it stands now I get my budget as windoew opens by then several of my targets have been signed by other clubs its pretty frustrating and I hopr S.I. look at this in the next issue;)

cheers guys

Ideally the board need to wait on sponsorship deals and Tv deals before they can draft up a budget for you. I do get your point, but that's why it is wise to always have a remaining budget at the end of the season. I normally transfer most of it to my wage budget to increase amount available for player salaries. Can pick some real gems on bosman or when they leave the club at end of season. Also can buy a transfer listed player by adjusting the budget.

also i think they need to look at how much you can spend when paying over x amount of months. i know later on in the game it can come back to haunt you, but im playing a network game with a mate hes arsenal 2nd season he spent 335million and re-couped 90 million now to me even the arsenal board at some piont should block transfers if overspending as his budget was 40 odd million yes i can accept turing 40million into 80 to 100 million but not into an extra 290 million.

The reason the other clubs sign your targets first is because they don't spend their entire winter budget. I usually only use the winter window to cover for replacements and unload players who just aren't working then save most of my transfer budget for early summer.

Archived