Chairmen accepting bids

What is with this? Absolutely nuts and its not working properly in the game. I brought a top notch young 17yr player in for 1.6M at the start of the season. He played exceptionally well and got an assist per game and a ave rating of 7.62 something over the first half of the season. Then come the winter transfer window, Chelsea bid a meagre £1.9M and my chairman thinks its too good to turn down :D This is a player integral to my team, who is rated at 4.5* and has moneybags clubs after him. In what world does that make sense to accept a bid like that? Whats the point in bargain hunting if my chairman is willing to sell players for roughly what I paid? Utter nonsense.

My finances were in the black, before someone asks that.

Im very close to doing it but it quite honestly wrecks the game because my goal was to get them to the biggest club in the league.

Dont get me wrong here, I can understand the feature being in the game accepting bids that ARE crazy. But to make 300k net gain on a player that i need for promotion and who has 4.5*'s potential is bonkers.

Archived