FA Cup TV Help - using Super Bladesman's english level 10 database for FM10

I'm still playing FM10 and using "England Super Bladesman Build 097 Level10.dbc". The FA Cup is fully revamped and created from scratch with this database. The original FA Cup had matches televised but with Blademan's build for some reason, there are no games televised ever for the English FA Cup, not even the final although games ARE moved for TV sometimes...(I'm using the "move matches for TV" option in the game preferences - but the TV sign is not showing in the game).

In the editor you can only set the prize money given by the English FA, and I was wondering how can you make the important games in every FA Cup round to be televised in the game. Maybe this could be achieved trough an xml. file or an edt. file, but I don't know what command should be used. And also, the TV revenue for the teams playing in the FA Cup. This can't be edited in the editor also. How can you set the prizes for each round?

So I was wondering if anybody knows how to make matches televised for an custom created cup and to set the TV revenue for that cup in FM10.

Archived