To make FM even more realistic

Don't know about you guys, but I think this game is as great as it can be.. Of course they'll develop it in the future, but I dont know if more and more functionality is the way to go...

Personally - I want FM in the future to include more players and leagues into the game without general performance drastically decreased..

Maybe this isn't even possible cause of the way the database is implemented, but for me this would really make the game even better...

Why ?

1. I love to find talents from far corners of the earth..

2. If you start as a manager in lower leagues... You would gain a more natural career by going thru some leagues with lower reputations on your way to the top...

3. It just makes the game more like the real world...

Nowadays I select all leagues - but I'll have to run most of them in the background ofcourse...

Is it just me, or is this something which could make the game even more realistic ?

Try loading more countries, with more leagues.

The scenario you describe is exactly how I play the game.

1. I have signed players from literally all corners of the Earth

2. I went from BSN to China to Brazil 3rd tier etc etc...

3. My game is like the real world

How many countries are you loading up?

I can see I didnt make myself clear... :-)

I'm not after adding more leagues to the game itself.. But "in-game".

If you pick to many playable leagues in the game today, your computer will run very slow.. If you pick all the leagues, and select them as "playable",

it will run really slow...

What I meant was -> NOT more leagues.. I'm very happy with the number of playable countries and leagues,

I meant the ability to load many leagues, without the game slowing down... :-)

I can see I didnt make myself clear... :-)

I'm not after adding more leagues to the game itself.. But "in-game".

If you pick to many playable leagues in the game today, your computer will run very slow.. If you pick all the leagues, and select them as "playable",

it will run really slow...

What I meant was -> NOT more leagues.. I'm very happy with the number of playable countries and leagues,

I meant the ability to load many leagues, without the game slowing down... :-)

You want a faster game. We can all dream.

Perhaps Amunds is saying that he would like a huge player database but with only with 1 or 2 leagues loaded.

but if thats the case, he can already to this, by choosing the custom database where he can choose load all players from europe, and south america, and africa, etc etc

Perhaps Amunds is saying that he would like a huge player database but with only with 1 or 2 leagues loaded.

but if thats the case, he can already to this, by choosing the custom database where he can choose load all players from europe, and south america, and africa, etc etc

My PC's rating is 5*.

I know you CAN do this.. But the performance will go down.. What I mean is to load ALL players, ALL leagues, ALL clubs (ofcourse not ALL, but as many as possible) without the game slowing down too much, like it would now..

Archived