New Save - Worst Club in England ? Help needed

Have decided to start a new save and start at the very bottom of English Football.

What's the worst club in the English Leagues ? Want to start from the bottom of the barrell (spelling) and work my way up to Managing Liverpool at some point. Want to start at an Amateur (spelling) club also.

Any ideas ?

I've decided to go Redditch United due to the fact they have the worst record in the Blue Square Bet N/S leagues. Bottom of the ladder in 9 points. Deducted 5 points for Financial reporting compliance. So I feel that is the hardest challenge for anyone managing an English club. Wish me luck :)

It depends what you mean by worst really. It's a very subjective issue. Many would say that Stockport County are the worst team in English (league football) at the moment, although many more would include the likes of Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City in their bank of 'worst clubs'. For me the biggest challenge would be to go for Redditch United; that you have done. Have fun :thup:

well it's early July in the start of the saved game anyway, not going to holiday an entire season. Redditch United have 0 in the bank and weekly wages are just under $2,500 and the game has predicted them to finish 2nd last so it's a good enough challenge as it is.

i have cricklade town in level 10 i loaded all player from reunion won league first season along with the wilts cup and fa vase i did get worthing utd to the prem after 16 seasons then my game crashed so had to start all over again

Archived