Help with a Positioning a Regen

Hi all, I need some advice with a regen I have had come through. The below guy is a natural DC, DMC, and MC, and according to my scouts has the potential to be better than my best MC (Javi Martinez), best DMC (Raul Garcia) and my best CB (Amoriebieta).

I want to focus his training and tutoring on a set position rather than him being a 'jack of all trades, master of none'.

What do you think his best position would be? (you may even say he is rubbish, but playing as Bilbao I've got to make the most of any regen that comes my way!!)

Any training advice would be welcome, thanks.

http://img689.imageshack.us/i/casado1z.jpg/

I'd say a basic central midfielder... he's lacking the creativity for a playmaker. Passing is much better then tackling and his other ball control skills are pretty good. Obviously need to focus on his strength for a while. But the lower tackling and positioning, plus the low aggression and not knowing where his strength will be, he's certainly looking more like an MC then DM or CB. Maybe a box to box role would be good, but that or basic center mid.

Hard to say really but being only 16 depending what you focus that training on he could be decent in any of the spots.

Cheers guys, it seems DC is ruled out. I play with 2x MC, one holding (usually Raul Garcia) and one with a bit more freedom (Mikel Arteta or Javi Martinez). I know I need to get his physicals up, especially strength, but it appears that he would probably be more suited to the holding role than the other. With regards to tutoring would you go with the player who is playing in his position (Garcia) or more experience (Arteta)? Thanks for your advice.

Tutoring does three things:

Raise his Determination if the tutor has higher in this stat (it will lower it if his Det is lower!)

Improve his hidden mental stats such as professionality, pressure and ambition (very important)

Copy some of the tutor's PPM's

Tutoring does three things:

Raise his Determination if the tutor has higher in this stat (it will lower it if his Det is lower!)

Improve his hidden mental stats such as professionality, pressure and ambition (very important)

Copy some of the tutor's PPM's

It doesn't always improve them, it moves them closer to the tutors and if he has worse stats it will make the tutees worse.

Archived