Are they blind?

Playing in Northern Ireland I've reached the natural point where my team dominates, so much so even my second-choice team can beat everyone in the leagues or have a good chance of it. Yet every other game some manager releases a press comment saying "so-and-so doubts Knockbreda's title chances". They do have access to a table right? showing the points?. heck the table's like this:

1st Knockbreda, Played 26, 74 points.

2nd Coleraine, Played 26, 44 points.

30 points clear with 12 games left and they doubt my chances? Seem to get it every other game almost.

I find it funny to be honest, and this isn't a whine, it isn't a brag, it's just so ridiculous it almost makes me laugh heh. Should I be reporting this kind of thing to the bugs forum?

My most hated one is "out of his depth".

Yes, I'm so out of my depth I've won the Premiership 9 seasons in a row, including over 35 cups along the way, and just knocked your team for 6.

My personal favourite is the "xxxxxx questions xxxxxxxx approach" and then the guy proceeds to slate you for trying to walk it in after scoring 8 goals. I'm ok with walking it in if it gets me 8 goals, I'll be honest.

Haha, as would I be.

How do you manage to go that far in front though? When I manage the best teams and win the league there's always a team right up my ass. If I go on an unbeaten run some other team always has to go on an unbeaten run. Annoying.

I do get rather annoyed when I win quite easily, usually it's a thrashing and I still get slated by players on average once every 3 games. They say I could of handled my approach differently to improve the performance despite winning by atleast 6 goals.

Now that is what I don't get. Why are my players unhappy winning by minimum 6 goals a game ?

How do you manage to go that far in front though? When I manage the best teams and win the league there's always a team right up my ass. If I go on an unbeaten run some other team always has to go on an unbeaten run. Annoying.

It's Northern Ireland, not the english premiership, most of the teams are of about the same quality, the only ones with some approach to quality is Portadown and Linfield and they didnt even finish highe enough to qualify for europe this time. Which is actually a little dissapointing, but either way, the spread from 2nd to say 10th isn't really that wide because the teams all have roughly the same quality players.

Wheras I'm loaded from some CPL group stage appearance and all-ireland cup wins.

Archived