10.3 vs 11.3?? Shall i begin my FM 11 career now?

Hi, ive been off these forums since last year as FM 11 was jus too bug ridden for me to enjoy (especially the game breaking transfer system bug)... now that 11.3 has been released, i was just wondering how it compares to 10.3 in terms of the game altering bugs being ironed out. is it now an enjoyable, smooth, realistic-ish (i know it will never be 100%) game or should i continue with FM10.3 (which i found to be the nearest to prerfect FM in years) until FM2012? thanks in advance for your opinions

If a long term/journeyman style save is your thing then imo dynamic league rep makes FM11.3 a massively improved game experience compared to 10.3. I've also found the transfer system to be very much improved from 11.1.

Agents and player interactions could still do with some tweaking I think but I certainly wouldn't consider the issues with these to be anything game-breaking.

The issues with these being for me that agents often ask for unrealistically high fees for some of the biggest talents in the game and player interactions potentially leading to some frustrating outcomes, eg: praising a players form incorrectly recently led to him being transfer listed by request and having to be sold to prevent disharmony in my squad.

10.3 furthest I got: 3 seasons

11.3 furthest I've got: 2031 and still going

Make your own mind up on that.

I did 3 seasons in total on FM10... didn't even get to 10.3 before I binned it, I don't even know where it is... :confused:

11.3 is definitely a better game :thup:

Archived