Why does this always happen to me?

hmm if only managers could find out the future fixtures of the teams they manage and avoid this. seriously wtf why are you even complaining? its completly your fault if this keeps happening it always happens to you because you keep changing teams a few weeks before you have to play that team.

what a stupid and totally irrelevant waste of a thread

Why is it. I think its an interesting thread.

I am on my third club now after managning in 3 diffenent nations, Holland, Brazil and England. I can only play my former team in the Champions League and have missed out on playing them as they where drawn and knocked out against Man Utd if they had beaten them I would have played them though. Cannot wait to play them.

What results has everybody else had against there former clubs have they beaten them and what is the fans reaction on your return. Does the game say anything like it does when a player returns

Why is it. I think its an interesting thread.

I am on my third club now after managning in 3 diffenent nations, Holland, Brazil and England. I can only play my former team in the Champions League and have missed out on playing them as they where drawn and knocked out against Man Utd if they had beaten them I would have played them though. Cannot wait to play them.

What results has everybody else had against there former clubs have they beaten them and what is the fans reaction on your return. Does the game say anything like it does when a player returns

thank you mate I am just typing this as it just makes my blood boil and my tactic should work against my former team

Archived