14 players on duty

It happens in the game, unfortunately. Those 14, were they all non-European? Because scheduling won't make exceptions for N/S Americans and Africans.

The 2021 European Super Cup Final, I had 4 first team players at my disposal. 20+ (European) players were away on international duty. Now there's a bug.

They're not under 21's are they (the english and spanish ones)?

I always lose about half my first team squad for the U-21s and U-19s.

None of them ever make the breakthrough to the full side. It's a shame, they deserve it.

If Barca matches are clashing with full Spainish internationals thn that is definately a bug.

On the other hand, one of my mates is from Barcelona, supports them, but hates Spain with a passion.

It's to do with Catalan pride or something.

henri lansbury is so good he played in an england under 21 game and a youth team league game on the same day. seriously. its only happened once.

it would be a welcome addition to the game if you could ask for special dispensation from national coaches to release the player later for non european internationals, or if the player himself makes a club vs country choice when you ask him (a little like pain killing injections instead of the physio).

• 4 weeks later...

SI...any response on this bug, please?

I just had exactly the same experience too.

14 players are on duty and only my reserve & youth players are available.

I coundln't exactly remember, but probably the game I should play now is a re-schedule game, and maybe that's the problem? (A re-schedule game can't be re-schedule again?)

Any response would be highly appreciated ;-)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

henri lansbury is so good he played in an england under 21 game and a youth team league game on the same day. seriously. its only happened once.

it would be a welcome addition to the game if you could ask for special dispensation from national coaches to release the player later for non european internationals, or if the player himself makes a club vs country choice when you ask him (a little like pain killing injections instead of the physio). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had Ryan Taylor play for England U21s at 7.45pm, and Wigan Ath at 8pm :p

Archived