The blue square challenge

Ok, so i thought i would try and take my local team to the top using the sugar daddy unlockable. easy i know but ive only just unlocked it so thought i would have some fun. Heres my results, my only loss came against Man City in the f.a. cup. anyone else fancy beating my results?

IMG_0472.png

IMG_0477.png

IMG_0475.png

IMG_0474.png

How much do you use Sugar Daddy? If i'm using it One Time and made the expections to Winner i only have 4mio€

If i use it a Second Time i have 4,4mio€

I can't believe it

i just use it repeatedly until i can tinker enough to get a decent transfer budget and wage to get the player.

Try taking a BS team to PL without sugar daddy, then we can talk :)

tbh i dont want to talk, i was just showing how i done in my first attempt using the sugar daddy unlockable. At no point did i try to make out it was a remarkable achievement.

well done if you managed it though. i bet that took some time and work.

I'll have a bash and see if i can beat your record, will report back in next day or so

edit*

Started with York, really strugling to sign anyone even with a 60k wage budget, if it looks a lost hope i'll sack it off lol

edit 2*

Started with fake players so decided to restart with real players using the team you used

I'll have a bash and see if i can beat your record, will report back in next day or so

edit*

Started with York, really strugling to sign anyone even with a 60k wage budget, if it looks a lost hope i'll sack it off lol

edit 2*

Started with fake players so decided to restart with real players using the team you used

god knows how i can sign the players i have then..........i think maybe i just got lucky.

btw........i released all the hayes players that they started with before i signed anyone. played the first 2 friendlies using about 3 made up players.

muller i actually only managed to buy in january, i forgot about that.

Finished the season, Managed a few less goals than you, was completely unbeatable in league, but got knocked out of fa cup in 5th round by wigan, GD exactly same as yours. Wont carry on with this game as there is very little challenge invloved.

As a side note @Marc - Hayes seem to have a higher reputation than anyone else in the BSqP, i tried with a few teams and couldnt get any players at all, yet Hayes...well see for yourself below.

img0212s.png

img0213d.png

img0214i.png

Finished the season, Managed a few less goals than you, was completely unbeatable in league, but got knocked out of fa cup in 5th round by wigan, GD exactly same as yours. Wont carry on with this game as there is very little challenge invloved.

As a side note @Marc - Hayes seem to have a higher reputation than anyone else in the BSqP, i tried with a few teams and couldnt get any players at all, yet Hayes...well see for yourself below.

img0212s.png

img0213d.png

img0214i.png

i decided against carrying on with it too. its far too easy. im gonna give that another go though and see if i can beat you back lol. same gd!! what are the odds!!

How often did you both using sugar daddy? o.ö

And can i see your finances?

as often as needed, my last hayes save is gone now because ive started again. but tbh you can just about get that finance screen looking however you want with sugar daddy on.

I unlocked sugar daddy with my main Burnley game, and must of used it a good 40 - 50 times to get the finances and squad in place to try beat Ston

well im hoping to get going properly on my attempt to beat you back today. all ive done so far is sign a couple of players.

as often as needed, my last hayes save is gone now because ive started again. but tbh you can just about get that finance screen looking however you want with sugar daddy on.

well im hoping to get going properly on my attempt to beat you back today. all ive done so far is sign a couple of players.

look forward to the results, that way i can go again and beat you again ;)

Hi' date='

What do you mean by saying you used Sugar Daddy 40 - 50 times? Surely its either on or off in the preferences? How do you use it multiple times to get more money?

Cheers.[/quote']

turn it on, accept the advice, pocket the money........turn it off, turn it on, accept...etc.

not this time!! lol

I got to admit the first time was a bit of a rush effort. but your go is gonna take some beating i bet.

I think it is beatable, I had some ****** 1-0 results which brought the goals scored down, I figure if I use my Burnley tactic and invest in experience for the next one rather than youth you could easily get back to back 5+ goals a game

Last game I went target man role and poacer with Hulk and Hernandez who are relitively young, I might go back with hernandez + 1 experienced up front, and Esteban was a rocket for me in midfield so he'll be in the second game aswell

I think it is beatable, I had some ****** 1-0 results which brought the goals scored down, I figure if I use my Burnley tactic and invest in experience for the next one rather than youth you could easily get back to back 5+ goals a game

Last game I went target man role and poacer with Hulk and Hernandez who are relitively young, I might go back with hernandez + 1 experienced up front, and Esteban was a rocket for me in midfield so he'll be in the second game aswell

i had a player called mista do superb for me, he was top scorer by a mile til he got injured for 2 months. he never played the same when he came back. i was gutted lol. i think muller is a must have for me aswell, only bought him in the jan transfer window too. i will go with a more experienced keeper aswell instead of de gea.

annoying thing is im busy today at work. its damn well out of order that i gotta get on with my job instead of playing FMH!!

Archived