Lots of injuries

OK so here's the deal I'm Barcelona I won almost everything in my first year but the amount of injuries I'm getting mounting up is becoming unbearable and I had to play without an out and out striker against Chelsea which saw me knocked out in the CL.

Messi played 19 games all year and we must have played 45+ games

Villa played 31 games

Xavi played 18 games

Bojan, Pedro then got injured

Abidal played 2 games all year

More besides but I can't think of them all...

Here's my training schedule:

barcaq.png

Switch to easier tackling. If not for the whole team, then at least for the players with the least need to tackle hard(wingers, strikers).

Thats one possible thing to look at but you also need to look at your tactics.

How tired are your players at the end of a match? How much work are asking them to put in? What type of injuries are you getting (impact or strains)?

You also need to consider you might just be going through a bad patch but I suspect its more than that.

Tiredness is usually about 85% although some can be as low at 60-70% depending on where they're playing on the pitch.

Closing down is set to press more and most injuries are from training although a lot are ecounted during matches and they are:

Alves: Strained Knee Ligaments 4-6 Weeks

Villa: Slipped Disk - 6 to 8 Weeks

Abidal: Torn Knee Ligaments 6-8 Weeks

Xavi: Groin Strain - 1-2 Days (Left although it was longer than that)

Fabregas: Strained Kneck 4-8 days although just recovered from Torn Ligaments

Vidic: Twisted Ankle 10-12 days

This is weird, I used to be plagued out with injuries and was regularly shot down in flames in the forum for moaning about it because, apparently it was only ever happening to me. I tried every single thing that people suggested and it made no difference what so ever, I still got way over the top amounts of injuries..... I say 'weired' because since 11.3 patch I've had only one bad one, which was actually totally believable because of the challenge that caused it and only one minor injury that kept the player out for 11 days. Admittedly I'm only 12 matches in to the new patch but I feel confident that this trend will continue.

Archived