Anyone else find this when you go down to 10 men?

I play a 4-3-3. My left central midfielder Mark Noble gets sent off, so I go to a 4-3-2 basically dragging back a strikers disc to central midfield and they drag the two remaining strikers discs side by side. I check and the 3 CM's instructions are set as they should be. I check the two strikers positions and the instructions are correct for the left sided striker and the right. Basically I have got rid of the central striker position.

I bring off Demba Ba and place Gary O'Neill in left central midfield and have Keane and Obinna remaining up front. Moments later I want to change things a little and go back to the tactics screen. Neill is now up top in a 4-3-2 and Obinna has taken his place in midfield. I swap them around thinking it is my error and click confirm. I go back to check after the tactics change and there it is again. Obinna in CM and Gary O'neill up top, not where I want them to be. I try again and the same thing happens.

Anyone else have this as it never happened beforethe new patch?

I play a 4-3-3. My left central midfielder Mark Noble gets sent off, so I go to a 4-3-2 basically dragging back a strikers disc to central midfield and they drag the two remaining strikers discs side by side. I check and the 3 CM's instructions are set as they should be. I check the two strikers positions and the instructions are correct for the left sided striker and the right. Basically I have got rid of the central striker position.

I bring off Demba Ba and place Gary O'Neill in left central midfield and have Keane and Obinna remaining up front. Moments later I want to change things a little and go back to the tactics screen. Neill is now up top in a 4-3-2 and Obinna has taken his place in midfield. I swap them around thinking it is my error and click confirm. I go back to check after the tactics change and there it is again. Obinna in CM and Gary O'neill up top, not where I want them to be. I try again and the same thing happens.

Anyone else have this as it never happened beforethe new patch?

Did you have a 'swap position' instruction set between two of your strikers? Because you have dragged one of your striker positions back to midfield, you may have changes the instructions but not the advanced option to remove the swapping of positions.

Nope, double checked that as I have my right and left strikers swapping over but made sure that wasn't the case when I made the change.

Make sure you check your midfielder AND your strikers instructions. It really does sound like you have them swapping positions.

Make sure you check your midfielder AND your strikers instructions. It really does sound like you have them swapping positions.

WHS^^

you moved a striker into midfield and subbed him... if the strikers were all set to swap with each other then you have a midfielder included in the sequence

Nope I am positive. Three strikers, left and right swap but middle one stays where he is. After Noble was sent off I brought on O'Neill for Demba Ba (midfield for striker, Demba Ba was central striker.) I moved the central striker disc back to midfield. Most of my settings are global anyway and I guarantee they weren't swapping because the other two strikers Obinna and Keane were set to swap with eachother but instead Obinna swapped with the midfielder O'Neil. If It happens again I will double double check...

Archived