My First Season on Patch 11.3 Finished!

I just finished my first season on my new save on patch 11.3. I was Liverpool.

Carroll and Suaréz partnership has been brilliant, Carroll has 35 goals in 60 games with 19 assists, Suarez has 28 goals in 54 matchs with 27 assists.

I won the League Cup (Vs Notts Forest), The Europa League (Vs Juve) and the league with 94 points going unbeaten all season in the league!

Picture2-1.png

I love this game! :D

I put Carroll attacking the posts at corners and had Charlie Adam (Signed for 9 mil) to swing in corners to the back post worked brilliantly. Carroll was top scorer in the Europa League but only got 12 in the league. Connor Wickham is my back up striker and Robbie Fowler!

Good to see you’ve gotten Carroll firing. The AI controlled Liverpool have dropped him to the Reserves, with 4 goals in 35 or so appearances. THe second season looks promising though, 7 goals in as many games, currently out injured though.

They have signed Adam Johnson from Man City (annoyed me, one of my regulars once I start being successful). He’s leading the league for assists, so maybe a factor to his pick up in form this season. Four in 34 is a dismal return for the fee he commanded.

What transfers did you make? Didn't know Liverpool could be invincible in league :p

Charlie Adam, Stefan Radu and Jose Enrique.

But its not about the players, its the tactics, I have 3 tactics which I switch between depending on who i'm playing.

I know a lot you you think I cheated to do this but I didn't! If i Did then I would not have drawn with the likes of Blackpool, Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton along the way, and I would have won the FA Cup as well, If your going to cheat you may as well cheat well. But I didn't cheat, say what you will but I think I deserve a medal :p:D ( any chance SI?) ha ha ha

More proof that is only a game....Liverpool winning a Premier League, and unbeaten, very unrealistic! Top 4 is way out of their league now and will be for a few more years yet.

BUT, congrats because it is something special to go a full season unbeaten so well done :)

More proof that is only a game....Liverpool winning a Premier League, and unbeaten, very unrealistic! Top 4 is way out of their league now and will be for a few more years yet.

BUT, congrats because it is something special to go a full season unbeaten so well done :)

Cheers dude, Hoping for a second, going well after two games, 1 win 1 draw lol but the draw was against Hull! ha ha ha now that's realistic!

Archived