I just have to ask about greyed out player interaction comments..

"Talking to media"

"Reduce wage demands"

Has *anyone* *ever* been able to use these?

I find my players almost never badmouth me in the media, but it does happen and when it does, I want to use the Talking to media option. But it's ALWAYS greyed out. What's up, SI?

Same with reduce wage demands. I have a perfect situation right now where I desperately want to use this, but it's never available..

It's starting to bother me actually. Player interaction just basically looks good on the box but is nowhere near as fine-tuned and delicate as it could and should be.

Also, why is it that you can only tell a player you're ditching him due to him being tired? I almost can't believe there are actually THREE different comments to make and they all pertain to him being tired, yet somehow you can't tell him you're ditching him due to either bad performances, or just wanting to test someone else out? Whole thing just seems to be half baked..

Was just considering opening a thread about this myself funnily enough but in relation to the interaction for happiness > concerns. My best striker has concerned (wants to move to a bigger club) in the personal page of his profile but the concerns interaction is greyed out and when I hover the mouse over it it says player has no concerns. On the subject of reduce wage demands/talking to media, have been able to use reduce wages but not talking to media.

• 1 month later...

I used 'Talking to media' a few times on 11.2. But since 11.3 i haven't been able to use it.

It came up for me after x club declared an interest in x player. After he said he would be interested in a move there, it became available to use.

It came up for me after x club declared an interest in x player. After he said he would be interested in a move there, it became available to use.

I'll look better then, I thought it should work that way but it didn't for me, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you please upload some screenshot of the media news that "opens" the conversation option, and can you put screenshot of the conversation with the player regarding "media talk"?

100% grey every time :(

Archived