Astonishing stats

Things that you believe might be records or are just unbelievable. But for whatever reason, probably won't be able to go in the records thread.

On my game England have not lost a world cup game in 30 attempts, in fact all of the last 30 have been wins

Stuart Pearce took them to victory in 2022

I did in 2026

A regen boss did in 2030 and 2034

I'm 2 games into the 2038 cup,

I didn't even notice that dominance in the WC, so it's kinda snuck up on me!

This is in FM10 BTW.

I'm assuming you mean that you wish this were real life. Or are you implying I'm lying? Sorry, I'm genuinely unsure.

the first i think mate. somones insecure :O :p sounds good though for your save im pleased. i always bite the bullet and take it when its offerd to me after capello when the team is in transition and not very good!

the first i think mate. somones insecure :O :p sounds good though for your save im pleased. i always bite the bullet and take it when its offerd to me after capello when the team is in transition and not very good!

I was assuming the first, but then some doubt entered my mind, so thought I'd check! :p

The team is ridiculously good now, it's unrealistic to be honest, there's world class players failing to get into the WC squad. Which will never happen in real life!

As it happens I'm in the WC final against Brazil now. Beating France and Italy and Argentina in the process. :p

Archived