Scouting YourSelf!!! How do other team perceives you.....

My Basic GamePlan

ManchesterUnitedManUtd_Tactics-3.png

This is how a 4-5-1 or a 4-3-3 whatever you wanna tell plays (1 target man, 1 left inside forward, 1 right winger, 1 right B2B, 1 left Midfielder, 1 Deep Lying Play-maker, 2 Defender and 2 Automatic Fullback). Plays with Attacking tactics and "pass into space" instruction in game

My4-5-1description.png

This is my 442, when played over a long duration... I vary the player roles depending on opposition.My4-4-2description-WhenplayedRegularly.png

This is my 442 report when applied as a tactical surprise in some game in between predominately 451 tactics...My4-4-2description-Surprisein4-5-1.png

Overall:

High Tempo 442 possession football. Loves to get Ball Down and get in wide position. Mixed Passing.

My 451 is described as draw and counter approach; however in game it seems to be 4141 while defending and 2323 while attack........

********************************************************************************************************************

What about rest of you all.....

• 3 weeks later...

Well I don't think it's broken. Its just when in possession I play with the control/attacking strategy. When without the ball, I get defensive and bring them in for Counter Attack (I use that coz I prefer good pacy dribblers as my attacking players)

Doesn't this prove that scout reports are a bit broken then?

I mean, in the first screenshot, you're playing 'control' but the scout report says you're 'defensive' and play on the counter. :confused:

Well I don't think it's broken. Its just when in possession I play with the control/attacking strategy. When without the ball, I get defensive and bring them in for Counter Attack (I use that coz I prefer good pacy dribblers as my attacking players)

You would also have to factor in the attributes of the person compiling the scout report before drawing any conclusions regarding the effectiveness of the feature, he could just have really bad attributes and have compiled an inaccurate report as a result.

I still think this shows the scout reports are pretty useless. There is nothing defensive about the 'control' strategy. If you are using 'control' or 'attack' then surely it should say so in the scout report?

You would also have to factor in the attributes of the person compiling the scout report before drawing any conclusions regarding the effectiveness of the feature, he could just have really bad attributes and have compiled an inaccurate report as a result.

Myth, I'm afraid. I tested this and the attributes make no difference. You do get very slightly different information with different scouts (sometimes a different player highlighted) but otherwise it's exactly the same information. If one scout says the opposition are defensive, the other scout will too.

This just confirms for me what we all know, which is that 90% of the time, every scout report seems to come back with this line about teams being defensive and counter-attacking.

• 5 weeks later...

After watching the game on the 2d for last 1 month. I have came to conclusion that my team is taking up the game both phases differently i.e defensive and attacking. Things are different in both cases. (by the way I am now using balanced philosophy instead of the fluid)

1. When my team is attacking, the opposition generally goes all defensive due to rep MUFC have. So that is generally not noted in the scout report and as my own scout report of the opposition team tells me, they always try to counter me,whatever the condition.

2. When they are attacking me, the their scout informs them specifically that I am also used to counter and once I have lost the ball I will get my players back until I regain the possession again.

I tried over 6 scouts for 6 games against the Liverpool, with wide variation in the attribute esp. Tactical Knowledge and PA. All gave me same reports, except for the Danger-man. The Danger-man changed as per last matches performances, conditioning and transfer interest.

2. When they are attacking me, the their scout informs them specifically that I am also used to counter and once I have lost the ball I will get my players back until I regain the possession again.

As goals wins matches and attack is needed for that. I believe that my defensive strategy takes more importance when some1 reports about my team.

Archived