Marko Livaja?

He's got a global ban due to him not signing a contract with Hajduk Split (where he was) because he wanted to force a move to Inter.... Hajduk couldn't agree a fee for him with Inter, so they banned him from playing...amazingly his appeal failed and so now he can't play until 1st June 2011 and has technically joined Lugano but they can't register him until the ban is lifted

Strange his appeal got rejected when it sounds a bit like Pandev who had success.

Exactly...This ones a strange ban, a global ban?

Why would Fifa, Sporting Courts or the Croation FA issue a punishment like this. If he broke the rules i would have at least fined the player but a global ban till nxt season??? its messed up lol

Exactly...This ones a strange ban, a global ban?

Why would Fifa, Sporting Courts or the Croation FA issue a punishment like this. If he broke the rules i would have at least fined the player but a global ban till nxt season??? its messed up lol

i think it was a case of he tried to force the issue and FIFA took exception to this, giving at least some power back to the club so to speak.

got him to my team and he was pretty decent but his stats didn't raise as i wanted and i sold him to sporting.. got him when his ban ended believe it was same time he turned 18...? didn't need work permit, not english league ;)

Archived