Locking the savegame file so that it can't be edited with FMRTE??

Hi guys,

I was wondering is there any way to lock your savegame file so that it can't be modified with FMRTE?

The point is that I run FM forum and we belive that in online competitions some players are using the FMRTE to boost the players attributes, and I wanna know can that be stopped by locking the save game file or somehow.

Cheers.

They have problem with this guy called Sloba Grobar( or Glodar if you prefer) and he is spaming their forum(which is very nice indeed) and they want to give him ban, but this other guy Djuz if afraid to do it so they need Miles to come and ban him from this forum.

They have problem with this guy called Sloba Grobar( or Glodar if you prefer) and he is spaming their forum(which is very nice indeed) and they want to give him ban, but this other guy Djuz if afraid to do it so they need Miles to come and ban him from this forum.

how has that got anything to do with this?

@Lavezzi

Yeeees, but it's a video game, it's not like you'll get a job in 'boro in real life or something just because you won CL final with Blyth spartans :D

Play it honestly for the love of the game :D

I agree with you absolutely, but if there is a way to make a competition regular then I want to find that way :D

@Others

Why did you have to bring Miles into the conversation about FMRTE? :D

Archived