SI, Please improve online multiplayer in FM.

For myself and others playing FM with your friends on the same save is the only way to play FM - challenging for the title while in the same league is never the same when I play single player. Here in the UK upload speeds aren't great across the country and if I want to play with my friends their game runs slowly - each click takes forever. This is because they are downloading all the information from the game on my end (as the host), and I only have so much upload speed.

What I'd like to see is an option for the host to get the person to always download the up to date game files - this can't take very long once they've first connected. Sure it might take a while for them to download all the data but in the end it will be worth it for all of us - the amount of data I upload won't be as much during the game as right now it seems like I am constantly uploading, and their game won't run so slowly.

By all means keep the multiplayer as it is now, it probably works fine on LAN - but I'd like to see this option added if possible.

Archived