ass man team talk ?

I let him make his suggestion every time, both pre-match and half-time. But if I'm not happy with it, I'll change it or just tweak a few players. Sometimes I don't get their thought process at all, but those assmanagers tend to be short-lived in my club.

Mine has offered "for the fans" every single game for the last 2 seasons. Needless to say i stopped asking but i do check sometimes to see if hes come up with anything new. Hes better at condemning a bad performance but i cant trust him not to make my players cry so hes pretty useless there aswell. I used to just forward the game 1 day in matches where i was being utterly thrashed altho i stopped that cause often after the game the players would be angry "cause of the way i spoke to them in team talks" even tho it in fact wasnt me.. :(

I let him make his suggestion every time, both pre-match and half-time. But if I'm not happy with it, I'll change it or just tweak a few players.

I'm exactly the same. I also do that with selecting my team, just because it saves me time to get the basics of the selection laid out then I can make a few changes.

'For the Fans' Players confused and angry. Eh?? You know, our fans sitting over there who paid all this money to watch you play. Win it for them. How is that confusing you? Why does that upset you? 4-0 defeat. Players moral is screwed for the whole season and they now want transfer listing. Balls is all I can say about the team talks.

Same when you sign somebody. 'Yeah, he should be a great signing' Player not happy. What should I have said? 'Ok, youre crap and will spend the season in the reserves' does that make you feel better..

I hate the team talks and multi choice trick questions every other day.

'For the Fans' Players confused and angry. Eh?? You know, our fans sitting over there who paid all this money to watch you play. Win it for them. How is that confusing you? Why does that upset you? 4-0 defeat. Players moral is screwed for the whole season and they now want transfer listing. Balls is all I can say about the team talks.

Hahahaha! That made me LMAO!

Pre season friendly, 'I expect a win' against a team of semi skilled plumbers and taxi drivers = 45 shots on goal and a 1-0 defeat. If I went 'enjoy the game' I would win 10-0... Forget spending money on great players and getting your tactics right, just make sure you pick the right option on for your team talk.. Thats all its become.

I always just let him make the suggestion as well. Probably 95% of the time I just go with it, unless it's way contrary to what I think appropriate. But yeah my guy most of the time just say "for the fans", too. But that's not the worst thing he can say. I myself thinks that's the best one to choose for the majority of the matches anyway. Half time he says pleased too often, so I change to encourage unless playing really and leaiding by 3 or more goals. After game a lot of time he says nothing, I usually change it to well done, unless it's like just beat some lowly team at home 1-0, then I also say nothing.

Archived