Wow. Talk about a loss of form...

I'm in my tenth or so season with Liverpool, we've won the league five out of eight times, three straight CL titles and we started this season out on a familiar torrid form. I honestly thought we had a chance at something I have never achieved on any FM, the elusive unbeaten league season. Well match 30 came along and we went to Old Tratfford, they haven't been very good this year so I figured we'd take home the scrappy game. They beat me 10-1. I had conceded 11 in 29 matches before that. I had to stop my self from releasing the entire squad.

My highest rating was a 4.1. Lowest was Danny Wilson with a 0.4. I'm awful.:thdn:

I don't know what the hell happened, we out shot them, had higher possession, but any time they got near the box they scored. We gave away four pens...in short everything went wrong. They had four people get perfect 10 ratings and the lowest was a 9.2. I tried some mentality changes but we were down 4-0 9 minutes in so I chased a comeback and i'm sure that didn't help.

woooooowwwww...speachless! i too have these crazy games...my latest one that happened yesterday...being on 10 game winning streak, face west ham at home and lose 5-1! however, my two starting centre backs did forget that two-footed tackles were not allowed and both got sent off within 15 minutes...but 1-10? thats crazy!

at least you haven't come on and given it the ol' 'the games cheated me blah blah blah'!!!!!!!

if it's any consolation, i too have never managed a season unbeaten...closest i've got is 37.0.1 and that loss came against an already relegated side 3 games before the end of the season...i almost cried.

i always find my team will have at least one game a season where feels like i was meant to lose...e.g more shots/possession/ccc etc etc and the opposition will sneak one at the end with their first shot on target!

i will get it one day!

I was to stunned to be mad. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen, after point it was just hilarious and I was actually just waiting to see how many they could put past us. Since that happened we've easily won our last three, so maybe it was just a freak thing,but I did warn every single player that they would be listed if they didn't improve.

I was to stunned to be mad. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen, after point it was just hilarious and I was actually just waiting to see how many they could put past us. Since that happened we've easily won our last three, so maybe it was just a freak thing,but I did warn every single player that they would be listed if they didn't improve.

as they say, shi* happens! :p

plus it keeps another goal alive and incentive to keep playing that save...

Archived