Patch improvements: have any been introduced yet?

Has a patch come out in the last month that has improved some of the repeatedly reported faults?

1) I feel agents are a little more reasonable to deal with, but it could be I'm getting better at negotiations....

2) Selling players is still an absolute nightmare. I end up giving away a lot of very good players & then, in the "confidence" section, I get moaned at for not getting a good price for them. This is actually a no win situation SEGA! If you never allow an offer to come forward, I am toast on this!

3) Job offers are still like gold! I really believe that SEGA should be giving the player an option (at the commencement of the game) to receive at least one unsolicited job offer per season. I do very well managing my teams & just don't seem to ever get any approaches!

4) When the player is (for whatever reason) out of a job, no way he should have to go drearily clicking through a year of the play motions & just not get offered any job. Didn't anyone mention to SEGA that it is the player that makes this game & if he is out of work, no enjoyment all is going on & IT IS A BORING GAME!!!!!!

Anyone know if any of these issues have been fixed & i'm simply not noticing???

Nope, if you don't ask you don't learn so here goes:

A) Sega don't make the game, SI do.

B) The last patch released was in December, the next one is due in the next couple of weeks.

C) I'm not sure about agents (issue 1) but I would expect tweaks to be made to the transfers system (issue 2) & job offers (issue 3). SI haven't confirmed any changes yet though.

D) As for your 4th issue you do have the option of "Going on Holiday"

Didn't anyone mention to SEGA that it is the player that makes this game & if he is out of work, no enjoyment all is going on & IT IS A BORING GAME!!!!!!

Anyone know if any of these issues have been fixed & i'm simply not noticing???

No point in mentioning anything to SEGA since they didn't make the game. They are only the publishers. As for your other points mentioning them in the bugs forum might be the best thing to do.

Archived