Should i Start a New Game or Wait untill 11.3.0 Patch Comes Up

well keep trying and hopefully you'll come to a decision in the end, good luck.

Personally, if you're that bothered that when the new patch comes out you'd restart a game no matter what, then wait, if not you're just wasting time you could be playing FM.

well keep trying and hopefully you'll come to a decision in the end, good luck.

Personally, if you're that bothered that when the new patch comes out you'd restart a game no matter what, then wait, if not you're just wasting time you could be playing FM.

I'am going to wait because i just feel that 11.3.o Patch could be out anytime soon.

The patch is usually out in middle Feb, but something tells me that we'll still need to wait a couple of weeks, as many fixes need to be done yet. As much as I'd love to play the game with the final patch tomorrow, I don't mind waiting a week or two more, if that means the game would be at 100%.

i lol-ed at post #5.

but i think you just play the game and try it. and understand the bugs. so when it gets fixed you will be happier. you know whats going on. you know what are the bugs that affected you. i think 11.3.0 is a very crucial patch. im willing to wait even till march for that, if it means a perfect game. the current FM even with 4 patches already out is very buggy and too much flaws.

Archived